- food exclusions, allergies, and limitations
- special diets for specific medical conditions
- nutritional concerns
- planning and preparation of satisfying and tasty meals
- cleanliness and food handling
- the physical experience of eating.
Who can benefit from ElderEats?
- Professional caregivers and the agencies that employ them.
- Medical and social service professionals who deal with the elderly.
- Relatives of people in home care, whether they themselves provide the care or hire
others to do so.
- The aware person in home care who wants better control over his or her diet.